Friday, August 21, 2009

Ella is Five Months Old!

Today is Ella's five month birthday! I can't believe that she has been a part of our lives for five whole months. It really feels like just yesterday that she entered our lives! Ella decided to mark this milestone by getting stuck in the corner of her crib twice last night. I went in the room to check on her and found her face planted in the bumper. I rolled her over and moved her back into the middle of the crib both times. I decided to take the bumper off the crib this morning to be safe. Of course, during nap time, she managed to get BOTH of her legs stuck between the bars on the crib. UGH! So, Aunt Robin has (hopefully) saved the day by lending us her breatheable bumper. Hopefully, this will solve both of our issues and allow me to sleep easier at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment