Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pretty Kitty Plays with Pumpkins

We took Ella to Berry Patch Farms today, after I got home from the hospital. They have a huge pumpkin patch and it's only 15 minutes from our house! Ella had a blast, even though it was a chilly day. Grandma Peggy came with us and helped keep Ella entertained. It was a great start to my homecoming! There were so many pictures, that I had a hard time choosing just a few for this post. If you'd like to see the rest, shoot me an email and I'll send you the link to the photo album. I can't wait until Halloween - Ella will be trick-or-treating with her cousin Danielle and some of Dani's friends. It will be so much fun!







I remembered to bring the video camera with us, and managed to get two videos of Ella in the pumpkin patch. The first one is really shaky, b/c I was holding the camera and Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment