Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Seven Months Old!

I can't believe that Ella was born seven months ago already! The time really does fly, especially when you spend an entire month in and out of hospitals. We are all really hopeful that this month is the start of only good things to come. We took her picture in her Gator chair today, as always. But, we got a special treat that I just couldn't resist. I ordered an adorable Gator bow/headband for Ella last week and it arrived today - just in time for her picture! It totally doesn't match her outfit, but it was too cute not to take a picture!



We also had the pleasure of attending Noah's bris this afternoon. Noah was a total champ. He only cried for a few seconds and then slept for hours (of course, that could have been the Manischewitz that made him sleep). Tom and I were given the honor of carrying Noah into the ceremony. We were very happy to play such an important part in this milestone. It was great to hang out with Traci and Peter and their parents, Lauren and Ike, and all the kids!

I got a few good pics while were were there, too. The first one is Ella and Ike. I was hoping Ike would crawl all over the place and inspire Ella, but no such luck today! They just chatted, instead.


The second one is Ella and Benjamin. Benjamin is holding my keys and right after I took this picture, I got a series of pictures showing Ella going after the keys. She eventually gave up and settled for Benjamin's shoe instead. It was really funny!

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, I am in tears this morning after hearing about your death. I cannot get your sweet Ella and DH--as well as your other loved ones--out of my mind. I wish we'd had the chance to meet in person. You are so, so loved--and will be terribly missed. May Ella always know the deep and vast love her Mommy had for her. I am so thankful she will have this blog to look back on one day. May the Lord comfort your loved ones and give them peace.

    ReplyDelete