Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ella Finds Her Voice

At about 3:30 AM on Saturday morning Ella scared the crap out of us. She screamed so loud that I shot out of bed and ran into her room (keep in mind that I was only 14 days post op at the time). When I got into her room, I found her fast asleep and smiling in her sleep. She had apparently had some crazy dream that made her scream. I think it took about 30 minutes for my heart rate to return to normal. Tom said he was up for at least an hour after that. Talk about scary!

On a happy note, Ella is cooing up a storm these days. She loves to lie on her play mat and talk to the animals. She also loves to talk to the froggy and monkey on her bouncer. She even talks to us when she's in a really good mood. We try to have a conversation with her in coos. It's quite amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment