Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ella Smiles for the Camera

Ella was all smiles earlier today so I decided to get it on video. How cute is this?



Also, I took out a whole bunch of toys that have been sitting in her closet so that she could have something to play with. There is one toy that she absolutely loves. It is a dragonfly that makes sounds and lights up when you pull on it. We were playing with it this afternoon and she reached out to try to grab it. It's a little big for her hands so I helped her out by placing her hands on the dragonfly's wings. She proceeded to pull it towards her and attempt to eat it! I had my Blackberry nearby, so I snapped a quick photo. While the quality isn't that great, it's still really cute to see her trying to eat the dragonfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment