Saturday, June 20, 2009

This IS a Laughing Matter!

Tom and I always put the bear sponge on top of our bathroom vanity while getting Ella ready for her bath. She loves to stare at herself in our mirror when she's up there. Last night, we put her up there and proceeded to play with her, as we often do. She started to smile up a storm and the next thing we knew, she was giggling. The giggles turned into a full on laugh. We were so excited for this milestone! She is a laughing cutie!

I have taken some new photos, but haven't had a chance to post them. Ella and I have been busy with Debbie, Mark, and Stacey (my sister, nephew, and niece from Florida) the last few days. Once the weekend passes, and the rest of the family goes home, I should have time to catch up on the last few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment