Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the most advanced daughter in the world. She got me a card and wrote me an entire note about how much she loves me! Her spelling needs a little work, but her handwriting (in crayon) is pretty darn good for a 7 week old! Apparently, she doesn't like when I use the nasal aspirator on her though, as she felt the need to write a P.S. about why she didn't thank me for cleaning out her nose every day!

Daddy made pancakes for breakfast and is making Alaskan king crab legs and scallops for dinner. Mommy is very happy about this meal and can't wait to eat it! In a little while, Robin and I are going to get our nails done, sans kids. The dads are in charge today!

Last night I discovered that reading out loud to Ella puts her right to sleep. It doesn't keep her asleep long, but it does get her started. We read The Very Hungry Catepiller three times and read a nursery rhyme book and a Berenstain Bears book. We never did finish the Berenstain Bears book, but we'll try again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment