Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So, I finally did it!


I've been saying I was going to start a blog for about 2 weeks now. Tonight, I finally broke down and did it. Yay, me! Okay, now that that's out of the way, why did I start a blog, you ask? Well, because what they say about "Mommy brain" is totally true! I can't remember anything these days, so the only way to remedy that is to write it down.

Right now, I really want to remember everything I can about Ella as she grows. Also, everyone is always asking me, "What's new with Ella?" or "When are you going to show us new pictures of Ella?" This way, you can just check the blog and keep up with her comings and goings. Hopefully, you won't start asking, "When are you going to update Ella's blog?" because that would mean that I'm really slacking!

My goal is to update the blog at least once a week. I am going to start by importing Ella's birth story and then try to add some of the things that have happened over the last six weeks. I hope that Tom will help write some of the posts now and then (what good is having a writer for a husband if he doesn't ever write?!) so that you can get a different perspective occasionally.

So, to wrap it up... welcome to Ella's World! I hope you enjoy reading about her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment